Monday, December 15, 2014

Long Hair Wants/Goals

Sorry guys...a pretty intense 2 weeks at the office. I haven't been dressing too goth lately, mostly because my hair is just so lame. It's its natural color (dark brown) and is just growing out. No style at all. I wear a lot of vivid dresses with a lot of pattern to them so I don't look too boring. (I wear this dress like every day)

Braids
You have no idea how much I want to wear my hair in braids. Loose braids, french braids, waterfall braids, fishtails...all of em.






This kind of undercut:

Want to dye half of my head


Hairsticks. I bought some hairsticks, then shaved my head. Sigh. Didn't even get to wear a few!

Do you have any hair goals?

13 comments:

  1. I am growing mine out too. It was a short bob a little over a year ago and it is growing fast. I want it down to my butt. Have fun with the hair growth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :D I've managed to grow mine to shoulder length but I want it to at least reach pasty bra strap. On the plus side this time last year I ached to have green hair and now I finally do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, green hair! I am dyeing mine green soon!

      Delete
    2. I love green hair. That was my go to color for a while. In sure it'll look awesome

      Delete
  3. Argh I miss braids so much at the moment! Of course it will probably take 6 months to a year or more to get long hair again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the complete opposite situation. My hair is super long, down to my bum. It's always been long and I find it difficult to style; it doesn't hold curls and it's too fine for braids. So it just sits there looking sad lol. I've been thinking of cutting it a little shorter because it keeps getting tangled and zipped into my jacket but I haven't had short hair since I was 8 years old. 0.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always grows back... Painfully slowly... But it grows back

      Delete
  5. I used to have hip length hair when I was young, but it didn't suit me at all; I'm currently wondering what to do with my current hair, as it's been this way for about four years without change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With 4 years of growth, there's a million things you can do!

      Delete
  6. A braid that goes down my back is definitely one of my hair goals. My main goal is to pull off long bleached hair, which in the past year of bleaching is kind of working out, I keep my fingers crossed my hair doesn´t give up. I wish I could braid my hair properly to begin with, all those braids look difficult!
    I want to make a similar post, you always have such fun post ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you're pulling off the bleached blonde look well

      Delete