Thursday, January 27, 2011

Medieval Dungeon

Loved this medieval-inspired collection from all-saints. I had been eyeing this 200+ sweater forever, and then it was on sale + plus birthday money. Then hooray--mine. despite how holey it is, it's very warm.



detail on the clips. the clips are patinated so it looks like they are rusted. HOW COOL


Wearing:
All Saints sweater, All Saints Soho, $215
Frye boots, Urban Outfitters Union Square $299
Forever 21 leggings, Forever 21 Union Square $15

Also, odd thing about the fashion look sites... while this has only 17 hypes on LB, it has 130 votes on chictopia. Strange. Kind of. Chictopia is easier to game, I think.

This post included in:

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! This is definitely the most unique sweater in this month's theme! So glad you were able to score it on sale. :)

    I gave up Lookbook long ago, as it was totally infested with BAD mainstream fashion. Hardly anyone ever hyped my looks, and I don't think I ever got a new blog follower from there - it was the wrong audience for anyone in a subculture. I haven't tried Chictopia - sounds like it might be worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah cage-net swater with the metal antique looking clips is the best!!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete